Do you need to get your hearing aids programmed or fine tuned but cannot get into one of our branches?
Here at West Midlands Hearing Aids we are pioneers in remote programmable hearing aids. You can have a teleaudiology appointment in the comfort of your own home or no matter where you are in the world whilst adhering to social distancing measures.
How does the remote programming feature work?
All you simply need are compatible hearing aids along with a compatible smart phone and leave the rest to us.
This service allows the in house audiologist to make changes to your hearing aids in real time. We have collaborated exclusively alongside the leading hearing aid manufacturers in the world and are the first to initiate such a service in the UK.
Remote Programming service available in the following technology ranges.
- Oticon Opn and Opn S
- Starkey Livio and Livio AI and Livio Edge AI
- Phonak Marvel
- GN ReSound LiNX, 3D, ENZO
- Widex Dream, Unique, Beyond, Evoke and
Moment (remote care app need a remote
- Signia Primax, NX and Experience
The smartphone apps to download are listed below:
- “RemoteCare” for Oticon Opn users
- “Thrive” for Starkey Livio users
- “MyPhonak” for Phonak Marvel users
- “ReSound Smart 3D” for GN ReSound LiNX 3D users
- “Remote care” for Widex Dream, Unique, Beyond, Evoke and Moment users remote care app need a remote control
- “Touch control” for Signia Primax, NX and Experience users
Email us at email@example.com if you are interested in this service or have any questions about whether your hearing aids are compatible.
Always hear to lend you a helping ear